3. At the bottom of the form, you should press the "Create Ad"button.
Remember you can create as many ads as you want
4. Define a name for the ad and click the configuration icon.
5. First, select your ad server from the dropdown menu "Ad Server". And then, define the required properties for the ad. (For example, if you use AdSense you must fill in the client, slot, width, height).
To know where to find the ad properties you can check out the following links: Adsense, Smart AdServer, Doubleclick. At the moment, we only support these ad servers.
6. Click the "Add Placement" blue button to specify where you would like to display your ad. Once you have done that, you have to configure the placement.
6.1 Select from the dropdown menu where you want to place the ad (list of posts, single, gallery or custom post type) and then the specific page type/s. Please refer to the table below for more details about each page type.
List of posts
Ad is placed in the homepage
Ad is placed in all category pages
Ad is placed in all tag pages
Ad is placed in all the posts
Ad is placed in all the pages
Ad is placed in galleries
Custom post type
Custom post type
Ad is placed in custom-post-type. Add the names separated by commas
6.2 Once you have selected the page types where your ads will be placed, you must specify their position in the next dropdown menu.
You can add as many placements as you want by clicking again the blue "Add Placement" button.
7. Once you have finished, remember to SAVE all changes
Important: please note that we place our ad between your first and second ad in each view, except for galleries. For more info, see our business model.